So I'm gonna combine them…
- Silus Grok isn't my real name — oh, wait, you knew that. Okay... no one in my life calls me by the name I was given at birth. Not even my mom.
- I've thrown up just four times in my life (not counting the stuff everyone does as a baby/toddler)...
- The one and only time I've kissed a girl was when I was in fifth grade — on a dare — and it was gross. This is not one of the times I've thrown up.
- I'm afraid of stairs — not a phobia, by any measure, but still… I've fallen or been pushed down more flights of stairs than I would care to admit.
- I'm the youngest of nine children, three of whom I first met at my dad's funeral, and two of whom I've never met.
- In high school, I was voted by my peers the most likely to be kidnapped by terrorists — and the faculty and staff voted me one of the most influential students.
- In the last few months I've been in the paper or on the TV news five times. All positive... and only twice for the same issue.
- My favorite smell — hands-down — is roadkill skunk.
Update: Looks like this isn't the first time I've caught this meme. They say memory is the first thing to go...