Devin over at MidMarketMaven tagged me with this meme.
So blame him.
1. I was called fat, growing up. And I believed them. I started holding my stomach in at age 8. I look back, though, at pictures of me then and I wasn't fat.
2. I was also called a "fag" and a "homo". I didn't believe them. Zero for two.
3. My mom and I used to dream of getting snowed-in — how wonderful it would be. And it happened to us the winter of 1993. On the same week-end. I was an accountant at a ski resort in California's Sierra Nevada, and she was living in the woods north of Spokane, Washington.
4. I am afraid of stairs. I have fallen or have been pushed down enough flights to warrant the fear.
5. I am a proud product of the Head Start program.
I tag the two or three people reading this.