Friday, March 02, 2007

500, 300, 200+

I took 500 or so photos on my trip, and upon returning, I whittled them down to 300. Now, I'm going though them all, throwing-out anything off and cleaning-up the remaining. Then, about once a day every few days ( so as to not overwhelm my dear readers ), I'm uploading about a day's worth of photos.
  • FEB 15: Salt Lake City > Vegas, starts here.
  • FEB 16: Vegas > Los Angeles, starts here.
  • FEB 17: Los Angeles > London, no photos.
  • FEB 18: Around the Flat, starts here.
  • FEB 19: Charing Cross Road & The History Boys, starts here.
  • FEB 20: The Dinner Party, starts here.
  • FEB 21: NLA, Notting Hill, & Wicked, starts here.
  • FEB 22: SoHo, Jermyn, Marlybone High Street, starts here.
  • FEB 23: Last Morning in London starts here.
  • FEB 23: London > Los Angeles, no photos.
  • FEB 24: Los Angeles > Salt Lake City, starts here.

No comments: