Friday, June 02, 2006

Crazy: Teen Blows-up Home with Deodorant

"A teenager left at home while his parents were on holiday decided to do some washing — and ended-up blowing the roof off and causing £35,000 ($70,000) of damage."

Read the whole article!


Stenar said...

Those crazy teenagers. I know it's difficult to teach them to use deodorant and all, but this is ridiculous! ;)

Silus Grok said...

... the best part: the parents knew it was a total accident because their son certainly wouldn't have used the stove during their holiday. Stove use was common at my place (and yes: I grew up with a microwave) because I fancied myself a cook from the earliest years.