Saturday, January 21, 2006

Meme: Four in the Morning

I got the idea from my good friend Listless Lawyer, who is continuing the Four in the Morning meme from somewhere else.

As usual, if you decide to pick-up on the meme, leave a comment!

Four Places You’ve Lived


Four Jobs You’ve Had In Your Life

  • Baker's Assistant (It was a nice place when the baker wasn't drunk, his son wasn't pouting, and his wife wasn't high on weight-loss drugs.)

  • Bag Boy (I still can't get over being told that I was too helpful.)

  • Shoe Salesman (I still can't get over being told that I was too helpful... yeah, I know!)

  • Bill Collector (I understood why "helpful" wasn't what they wanted here, though.)



Four Movies You Could Watch Over and Over (and Over and Over)

  • It's a Wonderful Life

  • Sixth Sense

  • Phenomenon

  • Rear Window



Four TV Shows You Love To Watch

  • West Wing

  • House

  • Lost

  • Battlestar Galactica



Four Places You’ve Been on Vacation


Four Websites You Visit Daily


Four of Your Favorite Foods

  • Saag Paneer

  • Wasabi Peas

  • Sushi

  • Butternut Squash Soup



Four Places You’d Rather Be


Four Albums You Can’t Live Without Adore


Four People to Tag With This Meme

  • The three people reading this... and one of their friends.