I realize that "good friend" and "chain-mail" are oft-considered mutually-exclusive statements... but this was an exception. It's really not revolutionary, but it's a nice way to get to know people.
So here goes... 32 questions, and almost as many answers:
- What time did you get up this morning? 7am
- Diamonds or pearls? I love pearls, but men can't get away with wearing them. * sigh *
- What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Charlie & the Chocolate Factory... well, all but the last 20 minutes, when there was a bomb/fire scare at the cinema.
- What is your favorite TV show? LOST
- What is the last book you read or are reading? I'm baby-sitting this week, and I've borrowed Harry Potter & the Half-blood Prince (don't tell my mother).
- What did you have for breakfast? Cereal.
- What is your middle name? Um...
- What is your favorite cuisine? Southeast Asian (Thai, Vietnamese), with Indian a close second... followed by Italian and Japanese.
- What foods do you dislike? I don't think that I'd care for eyeballs or testicles... and I hated the way my mom cooked asparagus. But that's not the asparagus' fault.
- What is your favorite crisp (chips)? Lime Doritos. * drool *
- What is your favorite CD at the moment? I don't have a favorite CD (see music meme), but I just purchased Queen's "Classic Queen", and that's getting a lot of play.
- What kind of car do you drive? Oh, sure, make fun of the guy in the Saturn why don’t ya? (An apt, but direct rip-off, from my friend who sent this to me... and for the record, M, they're not making fun of the Saturn. They're making fun of the giant Puerto Rican flag dice dangling from your mirror.)
- Favorite sandwich? Bacon, avocado, and roast beef, from Provo's Red Deli (801 356 SUBS — they deliver!).
- Characteristics you despise in people? The same I despise in myself, mostly.
- Favorite items of clothing? My bow ties... and my Allen Edmonds shoes.
- If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation? Spring: Morocco; Summer: Iceland or New Zealand (I like cold islands); Fall: Boston; Winter: Québec City.
- What color is your bathroom? I just sold my bathroom, and am buying a new one... hopefully in this cute little loft in downtown, Salt Lake... and that bathroom will be persimmon.
- Favorite brand of clothing? I don’t know, taupe?
- Where would you retire to? I'll sleep when I'm dead.
- Favorite time of the day? Early mornings.
- What was your most memorable birthday? Last year... kidnapped for breakfast, followed by a lunch date, and then dinner out with one of my best friends and his wife (who is, perhaps, my favorite woman in the world, outside of family).
- Where were you born? Spokane, Washington.
- Favorite Olympic sport to watch? Men's figure skating, men's swimming, men's gymnastics, men's luge, men's bobsled, curling, and kayak. I just realized that I don't like watching women's sporting events... though I do like to root for the US softball team. Hm.
- What fabric detergent do you use? I don't use soap unless I have really soiled clothes. I know, that may sound gross... but try it: water is the universal solvent.
- Coke, Pepsi or Mr Pibb? Ew.
- Are you a morning person or a night owl? I'm a morning person.
- Shoes size: 7.5
- Do you have any pets? I have two kitties. Well, at least until I move, when kitty two will be returned to the breeder, and kitty one will be looking for a new home. I know... I'm a little sad, too. Would you like a lap cat?
- Latest purchase? Arby's.
- Name four things that remind you of childhood: the pooh-bear my mom made for me for my second Christmas (yes, I still have him... shut-up!), fog, bark mulch, and seeing boys enjoying time with their fathers.
- You can never have enough or too many of? Insight.
- When is your Birthday? When I fill out profiles, it's Aug 24, 1976.
Pass the baton: if any of you pick-up the baton, let me know, and I'll be sure to list you here.